The continued political polarization of the American people is leading the nation straight into tyranny. Less than a decade ago, the so-called political “left” was up in arms over Bush administration policies that permitted “waterboarding” of suspected terrorists, for instance, or unwarranted phone tapping of those perceived to be a “threat” to national security. But today, this same group of political opportunists seems gleefully supportive of Obama administration policies that are far more offensive, including the outrageous declaration recently that targeting and assassinating American citizens with secret drone strikes is perfectly acceptable and legal.
Read more in the link!!
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 cans of cream of coconut
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 can of Nutella
- Star Anise
- 1 cup of water
- White Rum (Bacardi) (optional)Instructions:
- In sauce pan boil the water with the star anise & cinnamon.
- In a big bowl add the milks and the nutella.
- Whip everything with a hand mixer.
- Then add the star anise & cinnamon water strained
- Add the desired amount of rum.Pour into bottles, let it chill and enjoy.
Long distance is hard. I’m in so much “I miss you” right now. 😞 Yes that makes sense.